VILLA AZUL RETREAT VENUE HIRE
Let us take the stress out of your next retreat so that you can focus on doing what you do best. Hire the beautiful villa for your own retreat and we’ll be there to support you throughout, to helping you arrange your perfect itinerary, to airport transfers, to dietary needs to the final savasana.
Our support and care will allow you the time to focus on what you do best, and give you the time and space to connect with your clients on a deeper level, enjoy some relaxation yourself, and be refreshed and energized to make this event a spiritual, professional and financial success
Villa Azul is the perfect space for your inspirational yoga retreats. Hire our beautiful Villa to host your own retreat or event – suitable for yoga, Pilates, tai chi, meditation and creative retreats. This is a well equipped inviting space for you to run an inspirational retreat with the full professional support of the Villa Azul team. You can focus on your teaching, and we will do the rest.
7 REASONS TO HIRE VILLA AZUL
1. Stunning location on sunny Fuerteventura – tranquil village, beautiful ocean and volcanoes views, close to award-winning beaches.
2. Top-class facilities for you to run an inspirational retreat – A beautiful 90 sq m approx wooden yoga shala, fully equipped with mats, blocks, blankets. A quiet indoor studio space. Open air meditation space, open and accommodating living and dining areas.
3. Accommodation to suit all tastes and budgets – including beautifully decorated suites, apartments, single, double and shared rooms.
4. Delicious vegetarian food from top chef – having healthy tasty food is a key element of a successful retreat. In-house chef, is passionate about good food, has runs international cooking and nutrition workshops.
5. Easy to arrange – we’ve run our year-round retreat center for over six years, so we can make the planning and arranging of your retreat straightforward and hassle free so you are fully supported and only have to worry about your teaching.
6. The Villa Azul experience – our warm and friendly team of professionals will be on hand to make sure your retreat runs smoothly and your guests have big smiles on their faces.
7. Adventure awaits – let us help you arrange activities to make your retreat the adventure of a lifetime… surf in the turquoise seas, walk the amazing volcanoes, SUP at Lobos Island and watch the fish swim under you. Our team will help you arrange any activities you wish for your group, making your retreat one that your students will always remember; one that will sell out year after year!
The retreat facilities include:
-Custom built spacious wooden yoga shala
-Tranquil indoor studio space
-Swimming / plunge pool
-Massage/treatment space with wide range of massage and beauty treatments, and complementary therapies available
-Various indoor and outdoor communal areas, including terraces, the pool and garden area and comfortable indoor sitting and reading areas
-Indoor and outdoor dining areas
The retreat services include:
Support of Villa Azul team in relation to accommodation, meals and questions about the local area
Agreed meal services (delicious daily brunches and agreed number of evening meals – normally 5)
Villa Azul has an in-house chef, who designs and oversees preparation of delicious, vegetarian meals five nights per week and daily brunches after your morning session. The food at the retreat receives rave reviews and is a real highlight of the retreat experience.
ACCOMMODATION & PRICES
Minimum 12 students. Teacher/ organiser travels free of charge with group of 12. Villa and auxiliary accommodation sleeps up to 22. 2nd group leader free of charge with 20 students.
The price includes:
-7 nights accommodation
-5 vegetarian evening meals
-1 full body massage
-Use of all retreat facilities
Prices start from 380 euros per person for our standard shared twin rooms with shared bath. Supplements apply for private rooms. Contact us for availability and an exact quote for your group.
Villa Azul is located in Northern Fuerteventura in the Canary Island, Spain. It is in the small and tranquil village of Villaverde 15 minutes outside of the beach town of Corralejo and 35 minutes from the airport – we can easily arrange transfers for your guests so their arrival is smooth and stress-free..